The recent PRC purchase of 75 - 81 Ellison Street has been completed. The City has plans to develop the existing studio and enhance training with programs from both the City's Library and Public Schools. 75-81 Ellison Street currently houses the existing tenants: Lighthouse Pregnancy Resource Center, Staff Right Solutions, LLC, New Destiny family Success Center and the City of Paterson. The City has plans to develop the existing studio and enhance training with programs from the City’s Library and the Public Schools.
- PRC, Paterson Library, Passaic County Community College (PCCC) and the Paterson Board of Education (BOE) will form a partnership to continue to house public access cable television studio, provide opportunities for interships and offer a digital library for Paterson residents.
- BOE entered into an MOU with the City for Extended Learning Opportunity School which recruits students who dropped out of high school within the lat five years and encourages them to re-enroll in an online program to obtain their diploma. The space is used for insturtional assistance and mentoring.
- PCCC will be using the spae for internships and communications students in order to obtain experience in television production.
- Also, in partnership with the Pateson Public Library, the space will be connected through PALS plus to offer full access to online and digital resources "Digital Library."
- Moreover, the Library is planning to offer intensive, four day a week classes for ESL here.